Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shop updates

After testing, printing and having so many issues with my canvas paper, I have decided to bid it farewell. I just couldn't get it to print the way I wanted to without having some issues of colors bleeding a bit. And I don't want to sell something that isn't up to my standards. I have very high standards for myself and my artwork and I want others to be happy with their purchase. I'm making the switch to textured cardstock, which I also love very much. It just doesn't have the flexible quality as canvas paper. Maybe someday if my little shop takes off, I can buy a printer that is more suited towards printing on canvas.

I have several prints that I printed on canvas paper, trying to get it exactly how I wanted. I'm debating whether or not I want to list them under a "SALE" section of my shop for a discounted price. I'm not sure if I want to do that or not. If anyone were interested, they could purchase them. On the other hand, I don't want to list misfit artwork that I'm not 100% happy with. I'm not sure; I'll have to mull over it and think about it some more.

On a happier note, tomorrow is Friday, yay! We're planning to take the little one to a local corn maze/barn with animals. They also have a ton of pumpkins sitting out there, so we may just have to pick one out to bring home. I plan to take pics, so I'll have to post some in a few days!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails