Monday, October 4, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

It's a beautiful day here in Iowa. This time of year is great. I don't have to run the AC, don't have to run the heat. I'm always happy for that - lower utility bills! I think everyone is excited about paying less money out for bills.

Today I'm working on getting some of my art prints printed onto my canvas paper. I loooove canvas paper. It's flexible, easy to work with, prints beautifully. Plus it adds some texture to the photos instead of being printed on plain paper. I plan to add some new pictures to my Etsy shop listings, just to give buyers an idea of what the finished product looks like when printed on canvas paper.



On a thumbs-down note, I really really really need to organize my workspace. It is pretty much looking like organized chaos right now. I have paper, paint, pencils, etc strewn all over my work desk. It's in desperate need of some organization. I'm hoping to get to it here very soon, but with an 8 month old daugher I'm really limited on time. And I usually like to try to use some of that time to create more prints. Sometimes I just need extra time in the day because there never seems to be enough of it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails