Monday, October 25, 2010

In keeping with the theme of my previous post about painting, I thought I'd share one of my new paintings, which I have listed for sale in my Etsy shop.

I have a bunch of ideas floating around in my head for new paintings. I really wish I had more time in the day to devote to painting, so that I could finish them faster. But with a 9 month old, I'm really really limited on free time. As far as my style is concerned, I don't really have one specific style that I think I fit in. I pretty much just paint whatever I want and what comes to mind.

I currently have 2 canvas paintings available, but am hoping to finish more soon and get them added as well.

This painting is titled "Metallicized"; one color I used is metallic copper acrylic paint (which I love).
It is painted on 8x10" stretched canvas.
You can see more photos of this painting here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails