Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Goals

I think goals are an important part of life. It gives you something to work towards and look forward to.

I started this blog with hopes of gaining some more exposure for my artwork. I'm hoping that over time, I will gain fans who also enjoy my art. Getting noticed nowadays (especially with the internet) is such a daunting task. There are so many other talented artists out there that sometimes its hard not to feel discouraged. I know that growing a fan base and followers will take time. In the mean time, I will continue to create more artwork to post and to add to my shop. I'll also keep this blog updated with other random happenings in my life. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog....now and on down the road as well!

With that said, my goal from now until the end of 2010 is to gain some more exposure, fans and followers.




Great art picks up where nature ends.  ~Marc Chagall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails