Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yikes!!

Egads it's been awhile since I've posted. It's been crazy busy around here. I've been working on a lot of new designs and getting them posted to both my Etsy and Artfire shops. It feels good to get some of the ideas out of my brain and actually onto paper. But that only frees up space for more ideas so the whole process starts all over again. :P

I'm really excited to announce that I will start adding Wedding Invitation Collections very soon. I have several designs ready to go and they just need to be photographed and added to the shops. They've been a long time in the making and I'm so anxious for them to go live. But I didn't want to rush into getting them on the site. I wanted to make sure the designs met my expectations as well as finding the right envelopes to accompany them.

In between all this, I continue to add to my stamp collection/obsession. I love stamps and love making stationery with them. So fun and they turn out sooo cute.

I also somehow found time to revamp my website (Backwoods Design Studio). My old version was ok, but it had way too much stuff crammed on it and it was kind of hard to get around on. The new and improved site is clean, easy to navigate and has large pictures for your viewing pleasure! :D I have more pics to add to the gallery and will be doing that very soon.

Hope everyone had a great week; so glad tomorrow is Friday!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails