Thursday, November 4, 2010

New designs being added

I'm currently in the process of adding more of my invitation/greeting designs to my Etsy shop. I plan to leave my photography up in the shop for sale. But I think I will go in the direction of making invitations/greetings the majority of my store. I've enjoyed designing invitations over the last many months on another site, so I will start printing my own in my Etsy shop. I have loved designing invitations since I began and I really find it fun to create new artwork for invites. Plus, it's so fun to know that your invite is part of an exciting time in someone's life.

Ever since I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, I have really had a lot of fun creating baby shower and birthday invitations. I also like to do bridal shower and bachelorette party invites, but I always find myself designing cute artwork for baby invites and kids' birthday invites.

Over the next several weeks, I will be adding many new invite designs to my shop. Be sure to check back often to see what all is new!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails